A regular donation to Hummingbird House is a thoughtful way to show our families that you care and they are not alone as they face the day to day challenges of caring for a child with a life-limiting condition. It also allows us to plan for the future of our service, as we know we have a regular and stable form of income we can rely on. Your donation – be it weekly, monthly or yearly – can be however much you choose, with just $100 allowing us to provide essential services to the families that need us the most. Here’s how your regular contribution can help:
- $100 can provide dinner for families staying overnight at Hummingbird House
- $250 could provide a hydrotherapy session
- $400 could allow us to host a medically supported pool party for a child and their siblings
- $1,000 would enable us to provide an in-house funeral for a family
- $2,500 could provide 4 nights respite care in a family home
- $7,500 would provide 3 nights care for a child and their family at Hummingbird House
Becoming a regular giver is simple. For credit card donations sign up below and choose how much and how often you want to give. For direct debit donations contact our Fundraising Team on 07 3621 4364 or email [email protected] and we’ll talk you through getting set up.
Thank you for considering a regular gift to Hummingbird House, your generosity will change the lives of the families we walk alongside.