Hosting a fundraiser for Hummingbird House is a wonderful way to support the families we walk alongside. It also helps raise awareness about us by spreading the word about the life-changing work we do. Some simple ways to host a fundraiser for us include:
- Participating in a peer to peer fundraiser like Bridge to Brisbane, Stadium Stomp or the Gold Coast Marathon
- Donating in memory of someone you love
- Donating in celebration of a special event like a birthday or anniversary
- Hosting a fundraising morning tea, afternoon tea, barbecue or cocktail evening in support of us
If you’d like to host a fundraiser for Hummingbird House please get in touch so that we can discuss how we can support you. This includes:
- Sending you an information pack
- Setting up a donation page
- Pointing you to digital resources like stories and videos
To get started, contact our Fundraising Team on 07 3621 4364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to speak with you and explore how we can work together.
If you already have a fundraiser in mind create your own fundraising page and get started today!