A regular donation to Hummingbird House is a thoughtful way to show our families that you care and they are not alone as they face the day to day challenges of caring for a child with a life-limiting condition. It also allows us to plan for the future of our service, as we know we have a regular and stable form of income we can rely on. Your donation – be it weekly, monthly or yearly – can be however much you choose, with just $100 allowing us to provide essential services to the families that need us the most. Here’s how your regular contribution can help:
- $100 could provide dinner for families staying overnight at Hummingbird House
- $250 could provide a hydrotherapy session
- $400 could allow us to host a medically supported pool party for a child or young person and their siblings
- $1,000 enables us to provide an in-house funeral for a family
- $2,500 could provide 4 nights in-home respite care
- $7,500 provides 3 nights care for a child or young person and their family at Hummingbird House Brisbane
Right now, it costs $5.4 million to operate Hummingbird House and ensure our services can be offered to families at no cost to them. While government, Medicare and NDIS funding covers $3 million of this, we are left with a funding gap of $2.4 million– which we need to cover through our fundraising efforts – which is where you can come in.
Becoming a regular giver is simple. For credit card donations sign up below and choose how much and how often you want to give. For direct debit donations contact our Fundraising Team on 07 3621 4364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk you through getting set up.
Thank you for considering a regular gift to Hummingbird House, your generosity will change the lives of the families we walk alongside.