Hummingbird House is a home away from home.
Our goal is to create a warm embrace for children and families, and we always have a long list of items we need.
We have set up a gift registry that includes these much-needed items, so we can continue to provide a beautiful, restful and special place for families. If you would like to donate the funds to help us purchase one of these items, please visit our Hummingbird House gift registry.
All donations will receive a tax deductible receipt.
Follow these steps to help purchase essential items for Hummingbird House:
- Register using your name, email address, and phone number
- Browse the registry online to select the item you wish to donate funds towards
- When you have selected an item, click ‘buy it now’
- Select how many of the items you would like to fund, as some items are required in larger numbers. For example, Hummingbird House needs 5 sandwich makers, one for each family accommodation suite
- Click ‘Purchase’
- Follow the prompts to make your payment. When your payment has been successful, a green line will appear with the words ‘purchase accepted, thank you’
- Within the next three days, you will receive a tax deductible receipt via email
- You can see details of the items you have purchased by looking at ‘My Account’ (in the blue menu on the left) and then ‘My Activity’
Please note: our partners Wesley Mission Queensland are processing these donations on behalf of Hummingbird House.
Thank you for helping Hummingbird House continue to support Queensland families.