When you move into a new house, you need a long list of items to make the house a home.
There are still some things we need to turn Hummingbird House into a home away from home for Queensland families.
And so, in the spirit of our house warming, we have set up a gift registry that includes much-needed items to create a beautiful, restful and special place for families. If you would like to donate the funds to help us purchase one of these items, please visit our Hummingbird House gift registry.
All donations will receive a tax deductible receipt.
Follow these steps to help purchase essential items for Hummingbird House:
- Register using your name, email address, and phone number
- Browse the registry online to select the item you wish to donate funds towards
- When you have selected an item, click ‘buy it now’
- Select how many of the items you would like to fund, as some items are required in larger numbers. For example, Hummingbird House needs 5 sandwich makers, one for each family accommodation suite
- Click ‘Purchase’
- Follow the prompts to make your payment. When your payment has been successful, a green line will appear with the words ‘purchase accepted, thank you’
- Within the next three days, you will receive a tax deductible receipt via email
- You can see details of the items you have purchased by looking at ‘My Account’ (in the blue menu on the left) and then ‘My Activity’
Please note: our partners Wesley Mission Queensland are processing these donations on behalf of Hummingbird House.
The story of Hummingbird House is only just beginning and we are grateful that you are helping us take flight.